Our Digital Marketing Services
We Are A Growth Driven Digital Marketing Company In San Diego California
Entrust the professionals to develop an engaging, responsive, and creative website design for your small business.
Want every person on the Internet to know about your business? We’ll help boost your rankings in Google and Bing search results.
Pay-per-click advertisement has never been easier. From strategy design to campaign management, we’ve got you covered.
Want your email marketing to be flying high? Let us design an implement an engaging email marketing strategy for your brand.
Expose your brand and get the well-deserved attention from social media users. We’ll help you succeed in social media marketing.
San Diego Digital Marketing Firm
Let’s Discuss How We Can Take Your Online Marketing To The Next Level
Promote Your Business With Your San Diego Digital Marketing Company
Are you looking for ways to promote your business online? You are in the right place. Let Local Dudes, your San Diego digital marketing agency, give you a quick glimpse into the types of online marketing available to your company and how they can benefit your small business.
Not so long ago, it was enough to develop a website, create several landing pages, produce a few advertising posts on social media, and get your head around SEO to successfully enter the online market.
Today, such a strategy ceased to bring results. Marketing has been moving from traditional aggressive advertising campaigns to the era of earned media, on the way trying to deserve the right to engage in a dialogue with people and offering them a truly valuable product. One of the essential elements of modern marketing for businesses on any scale, especially small companies, is digital marketing. In today’s post, you’ll learn all about digital marketing, its types, and the advantages it offers.
Web Promotion Through Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the way to promote goods and services using digital channels that attract and keep customers. The concept of digital marketing includes the promotion of a website, brand, and products through all available digital channels, including social media, mobile applications, banner advertising, interactive presentations, contextual advertising, email marketing, PR companies, and crowd marketing.
Digital marketing is often confused with Internet marketing, but they have a significant difference. Digital marketing includes Internet marketing but is not limited to the online environment. It is comprised of other promotion channels, such as mobile communications, mobile apps, podcasts, interactive screens, digital television, etc. That is, it implies all forms of digital communications that take place both online and offline.
In Other Words, Digital Promotion Is:
An integrated approach to marketing in the digital environment, which also covers offline consumers via games, mobile phones, and other digital platforms;
- Amalgamation of a large number of digital technologies (social networks, mobile devices, web networks, CRM systems, etc.);
- Constant two-way communication between an advertiser and a product’s/service’s end user; The ability to combine technology and human resources based on the target audience’s needs and products’ properties;
- Rapid growth and the potential to achieve ambitious marketing goals;
- The ability to be relevant on the market, evaluate and analyze the results of marketing campaigns, flexibly respond to the client’s needs and adjust your product or service accordingly.
The bottom line is that digital technologies are a decisive factor to ensure the success of your small business company. Pulling off digital marketing brings undeniable competitive advantages.
The Benefits of Digital Marketing For Your Small Business
Did you know digital marketing provides a wide audience reach? Statistics show that more than 80% of people search for information on the Internet. Thus, if your website is well optimized, aesthetically pleasing, and provides value, you have better chances to attract a larger number of users. As the number of potential buyers increases, so does the number of purchases, it will consequently boost your profit.
- It Promotes Sales Acceleration: Digital marketing helps generate high conversion rates. Studies show that online shoppers make purchases faster than their offline counterparts. It is because online buyers know exactly what they want. Therefore, if you are able to convince potential clients that your products are what they are looking for, you’ll be able to sell them with ease.
- Helps To Optimize Your Budget: Digital marketing saves your money. This is a relatively inexpensive way to promote your products and services among online users. The cost of a digital marketing campaign is considerably lower than that of traditional promotion offline. For instance, it is much cheaper to launch a website than to rent physical office space.
- Customer Relationship Management: It helps improve relationships with your buyers. Since your customers can easily get in touch with you, you can build a good customer relationship, this promoting and encouraging loyalty.
- All Indicators Are Measurable: Digital marketing campaigns can be easily managed. You are able to keep track of expenses and income obtained from various marketing channels. On top of that, you can monitor an increase in the client base, especially when you keep an account of customers’ email addresses.
- Get Ahead Of The Competition: Some small businesses do not implement digital marketing or use it ineffectively. If your company handles small business marketing, you will soon find yourself ahead of your competitors.
- Makes It Possible To Take Your Business International: The Internet doesn’t have boundaries. By promoting your company in the digital environment, you will have instant access to millions of users worldwide. If your product or service is interesting for foreign clients, you can sell it not only on the local market but also all over the world.
Digital Marketing Channels
Digital marketing covers many channels, i.e. platforms. Let’s take a look at the most popular platforms that you can use independently or in conjunction to promote and grow your brand.
A website is a storefront for your business. It is a place you want to attract new (and retain the old ones) customers to. To be an effective digital platform, it has to be intuitive, easy to use, and meeting customers’ needs. Moreover, it must satisfy search engines’ requirements, too. Even before you start thinking about doing website design, you need to come up with keywords (search queries) that will most accurately describe your business, type of activity, and products you offer. The combination of usability, valuable content with the injection of keywords, and focus on users will help to increase brand recognition and boost sales.
Search Engine Marketing
The fact that you have a website, even if it boasts a brilliant design, does not guarantee that customers will definitely find it. To make your online store popular among potential customers, you need to promote it in search engines. With the help of small business SEO (search engine optimization), you will increase traffic to your site by optimizing landing pages and improving their ranking in the search result pages. SEO consists of two parts: website optimization (on-site SEO) and authority increasing via links received from external sources.
In today’s world, literally, every person has an email address, whether it is a personal or corporate one. It becomes a tool to let these people know about your business and product lines, increase customer base, and mount cross-selling. A person who has provided their email address already has a certain level of loyalty to your brand. It means that you will spend less to convert to a customer. Therefore, e-mail marketing is one of the most effective and affordable ways of digital promotion. E-mail providers, such as Constant Contact or MailChimp, allow managing email address databases and get quantitative indicators of your campaigns.
Social Media Marketing
Promotion via social media is a very popular and affordable way to boost your presence and increase sales. Recent studies show that not only does traffic from social media help to extend the target audience coverage, but also improve conversion. These platforms become most valuable communication channels between your business and prospects.
PPC is the fastest way to deliver your website to the top of the search results page in search engines. The link to your online digital platform will be placed above the organic results, which guarantees visibility and attention to your brand. All the results of pay per click marketing campaigns are measurable, meaning you can assess or adjust them in a timely manner. Since it is the fastest type of digital marketing, you can see traffic influx within 24 hours after you’ve launched a PPC campaign.
How We Can Help With Your Small Business Digital Marketing Efforts
We are Local Dudes Marketing, a San Diego-based digital marketing agency. We’ve been helping small businesses grow for more than 15 years. Our competent expert team will manage all aspects of digital marketing for your company, from choosing the right strategy based on your specifics and goals to report. Whichever type of promotion you’d like to engage, SEO, email marketing, PPC, social media promotion, or their combination, we guarantee you’ll reinforce your digital presence, increase brand awareness, and get more clients. Let us take your small business marketing efforts to the next level through the use of our internet marketing channels.
We Are Your San Diego Digital Marketing Experts
Leave digital marketing promotion to the San Diego experts Local Dudes Marketing. We’ll work with you to come up with a strategy that fits your needs and budget while giving you more time to focus on other important aspects of your business.
Hurry and get your free no obligation quote today from the fastest growing digital marketing agency in San Diego. View our services to see what we can do for you.
We will help you find prospects in your business vicinity. Embrace your target audience and your ROI will go sky high.